Teaching Tip of the Week
Check back Mondays for the latest!
Get the children actually involved with missions early.
Try finding a missionary for your club or class that they can “adopt” and
get involved with in the following ways:
- Have one of the children write to the missionary to gather information
about the missionary's family, country and work.
- Have one of the children give a report and then periodic updates on the
work of that missionary. Be sure to include pictures of the missionary and
- Have other children lead in a prayer time for specific requests each time
you meet. Remember to pray for the unsaved children in that country.
- Use offering money to either buy something specific the missionary needs
or send it to them so they can buy it (possibly the better option depending
on what they need and what country they are in.)
- Have different children keep in touch with the missionary by mail,
especially remembering birthdays and holidays.
Back to The Teaching Tip of the Week.