Teaching Tip of the Week
Check back Mondays for the latest!
Your club or class should be exciting enough for the children to want
to come back on their own. But you can make it even more fun by offering
If you have a little wall space to spare for each child, build a picture of a
lesson-related object, adding a piece for each day attending. It could be a
picture of a single object or a group of objects.
- If teaching on the armor of God or spiritual warfare, build a soldier
wearing armor or add an arrow sticking in a shield.
- Add an animal going into the ark when teaching on Genesis.
- For the prophets, you can add scrolls.
- While studying the life of Christ, put objects such as a manger, boat,
cross, or an empty tomb.
- Add a church building during lessons on Paul.
Be creative and make it exciting for the children to eventually complete their
Back to The Teaching Tip of the Week.